Vinyl Replacement Windows
A longtime favorite for functionality and style, both sashes on the double hung tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Heavy-duty, fusion-welded sashes and mainframe provide added strength and rigidity
- Multi-wall extrusion for superior welding strength and thermal efficiency
- Interlock at reinforced meeting rails offers increased insulation and comfort
- Single hung windows feature a tilt-in bottom sash only
1900 Series New Construction Windows
Double-hung windows feature two moving sashes that slide vertically up and down. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Fully fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure superior strength, weathertight protection and clean, tight corners for an attractive appearance
- Block and tackle balance system
- Reinforced meeting rail Increases structural integrity, durability and strength
- Cam-style lock and adjustable keeper provides a strong locking mechanism for added strength, energy efficiency and security
- Sloped sill helps prevent water accumulation and creates a contemporary look