80 Series Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows*
80 Series performance-engineered windows protect from intense heat, frigid cold and a wide range of challenging weather elements, yet allow you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural light from the comfort of your home.
Using the latest technology, 80 Series Windows offer a sturdy construction and precision-welded frame and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain. * Only available in our Western Distribution Area.
- Premium vinyl masterframe and sashes are coloured throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Multi-chambered masterframe and sash construction create effective insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- Interlock at sash locking rail increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- Metal reinforcement in the locking rail provides rigidity and strength.
- Fully extruded dual lift rails ensures easy and convenient operation of the sash.
- Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- Full capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and structural integrity.
- 3-3/8″ frame depth for multiple applications.
- Side-load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle sash balances.
- Double-pile weatherstripping at the meeting rails for added thermal protection.
- 1″ thick glazing standard – triple glazing also is available.
- Side-load bottom sash makes cleaning convenient from inside the home.
- Water management system with offset drainage to the exterior
Insulated Glass Packages
Increased Energy Savings with Barrier XP Glass
BarrierXP combines multi-layer low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and argon gas, along with the Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System, to achieve outstanding energy savings.
The Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System features a unique, one-piece metal alloy, U-channel design that creates a powerful thermal barrier to reduce conducted heat loss through the window. Its sealed, one-piece construction makes Intercept spacers stronger and better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs.
BarrierXPsc provides exceptional solar control and thermal insulation without compromising the view. This innovative glass system combines Low-E glass with a third metallic, vacuum-deposition layer to selectively filter out the sun’s penetrating heat and destructive UV rays. The third layer of protection makes BarrierXPsc one of the most effective glass systems for achieving solar control, outperforming many soft-coat Low-E glass products that typically feature just two layers of Low-E.
BarrierXPsc Select is a design distinction you won’t see, but will clearly appreciate. Rather than using a dark tint or extra-thick glass like many solar control products, it incorporates multiple, virtually imperceptible silver layers that counteract the effects of the solar spectrum, yet allow natural visible light into your home. Your windows will have a beautiful appearance that’s also exceptionally effective in reducing solar glare.
BarrierXP TG2 triple-pane glass package features two surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) glass, two spaces of insulating argon gas, and the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System. Together with additional insulating components and airtight chambers in the vinyl window construction, this triple-pane technology ensures a strong barrier against energy loss year-round.
BarrierXP TK2 features triple-pane glass with the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System, two surfaces of low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and two air spaces filled with krypton gas. Combined with a high-performance window construction and insulating components, this glass system creates a powerful thermal shield against energy loss and helps reduce noise infiltration.
BarrierXP TK2 Plus glass package features triple-pane glass with the Warm-Edge Structural Foam Spacer System, two surfaces of low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and two air spaces filled with krypton gas. Combined with a high-performance window construction and insulating components, this glass system creates a powerful thermal shield against energy loss and helps reduce noise infiltration.
Many BarrierXP insulated glass packages meet the latest ENERGY STAR® requirements. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.
*Extruded solid color.
Note: Desert Clay base is not available with exterior color finishes.
Interior grids add style and balance to the appearance of your windows. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning.