80 Series Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows*
Enhance Your Home With Beauty Of Natural Light
Using the latest technology, 80 Series Windows offer a sturdy construction and precision-welded frame and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain. Our innovative BarrierXP PriME glass package meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient criteria and may help homeowners qualify for tax credits
* Only available in our Western Distribution Area.
- Premium vinyl masterframe and sashes are coloured throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Multi-chambered masterframe and sash construction create effective insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- Interlock at sash locking rail increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- Metal reinforcement in the locking rail provides rigidity and strength.
- Fully extruded dual lift rails ensures easy and convenient operation of the sash.
- Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- Full capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and structural integrity.
- 3-3/8″ frame depth for multiple applications.
- Side-load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle sash balances.
- Double-pile weatherstripping at the meeting rails for added thermal protection.
- 1″ thick glazing standard – triple glazing also is available.
- Side-load bottom sash makes cleaning convenient from inside the home.
- Water management system with offset drainage to the exterior
Insulated Glass Packages
Reducing energy loss is often the number one reason for purchasing replacement windows. Windows are roughly 80% glass, so it’s important to choose the ideal glass system for your home and climate. Upgrading to a high-performance Low-E (low-emissivity) insulated glass package may help further increase year-round energy savings.
Gentek’s 80 Series Windows offer our full family of BarrierXP high-performance insulated glass packages, including our new, innovative BarrierXP PriME insulated glass packages which meets ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in all climate zones.
|BarrierXP PriME – Combines three panes of glass, three surfaces of Low-E (low-emissivity) technology, two spaces of argon gas fill and two warm-edge spacer systems.|
*Extruded solid color.
Note: Desert Clay base is not available with exterior color finishes.
Interior grids add style and balance to the appearance of your windows. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning.